7/18/2005

Beth Jacob Cemetery...Follow up
I first stumbled upon Beth Jacob Cemetery in May and shared these thoughts and pics. Well, I visited the place again just recently and found that someone had mowed the grass a few weeks earlier. That was about it. Make sure to check out some to the comments from that earlier post.
3 pictures for you 3 pictures for you
click to enlarge
After sitting down with the folks from the Jewish Federation last month, I started to take more than just a passing interest in this place. This time I made a point to count the graves as best I could. There were a 276 that I was able to count. 74 seemed to be in pretty good shape. The rest...were just...well look at the pics.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faqmy flickr

No comments: