6/13/2005

Way off Topic...I know...
Something personal...a missed opportunity me thinks. I met Elsie Parker one steamy summer night in Marlboro VT a few years back. She is know heading up The Poor People of Paris. She e-mails me updates now on a regular basis. Her, "Entre Nous" or "Elle se souvient" couldn't be about anything I had something to do with. If you are in the St. Louis area you should be checking out her shows.
And if you are in VT for the summer you should be checking out the Marlboro Music Festival. A few years back Rudolf Serkin was the artistic director. These days Richard Goode and Mitsuko Uchida direct. Seven years there...the time of my life.
__________________________________________________________________________
Artspace ArchiveAnnals of NeglectBAVPAWhere is Perrysburg?Broken Promises...
Writing the CityWoodlawn Row HousesTour dé Neglect - 2006faq

No comments: