11/10/2004



Progress...

Last Friday I delivered this letter to the Mayor Masiello, David Franczyk - President of the Common Council, Masten District Councilman, Antoine Thompson and Chief Building Inspector Lou Petrucci. Lou, as the city's represenative, has agreed to meet Architect Clinton Brown and Scott Field, Executive Director of the Preservation Coalition and myself for a much needed interior inspection and assesment of 147-153 Woodlawn Avenue.

I'll keep you posted with details as they develop. If you would like to be on hand and see the interior of 147-153 Woodlawn, let me know and I will keep you informed.

As expected Council President David Franczyk is very interested and supportive of the preservation of the Woodlawn Row Houses. I had an opportunity to meet with him on Friday afternoon to discuss the current condition of the row.

No comments: